Tuesday 9 March 2010

Alex in Paris! (4)


Another day in Paris

Parisians awoke to a beautiful pink-tinged sunrise this morning - snapped from the window of L'hotel Quai Voltaire by Fashion correspondant Kotsias. But there was no time to linger as she hot-foot it over for a date with dearest Unkle Karl and his latest collection.

The aesthetic was futuristic sexy - with PVC and a little more PVC for good measure. Who said sexy had to be subtle? The structured dresses and killer heels (courtesy of our very own Rupert Sanderson) created a chic and defined second-skin silhoutte that was tough, feminine and modern. Hair was up, with thick patent leather headbands giving the already towering models a couple of inches extra height. More is most definitely More.

The man himself - who got a little bit confused about when to come out for his wave and had a little chuckle! SWEET!

1 comment:

  1. Whaou, I love Karl!! I stayed at the hotel Quai Voltaire and it's true that the view is amazing! My room had a small balcony so nice.. It's a simple hotel but with a real family service, it's the type of hotel where you definitely feel at home!
    It's the two stars hotel in Paris that I think I prefer. My room was not huge but it was plain and convenient ! I'm glad to see someone talking about it and even more when there is fashion behind.http://www.quaivoltaire.fr

    ReplyDelete