Saturday 31 October 2009

Trick or Treat??


I have only recently come to embrace the holiday that is Halloween. I think this is largely due to the fact that I grew up in Essex, where trick or treaters wore hoodies and a scowl and the trick was a smack in the mouth.

Not entirely sure how my new home town would compare, I eschewed Brixton for a party in Islington, where there were only treats to be had, and a varied array of costumes which resulted in some rather odd couplings...

Nick Griffin and The Disco Zombie

A ghoulish Jester and Little Red Riding Hood

Man with Monocle and a Dead Sea Sailor

Mrs Santa and an Arachnid

A Mime and the Devil wears Prada... slightly concerning when someone dresses up as (to all intents and purposes) you for Halloween...

A right pair of Minnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment