Tuesday 5 January 2010

My Favourite People

It's the little things that make you feel close to someone. Small intimacies, oddities and secrets. Things that don't matter, but matter to them, and to you.

Some of my favourite things about my favourite people.

His favourite colour is purple
She has Columbo on boxset
She can sing eternal flame without hitting a single right note
She likes watching other people eat cake
She loves the smell of launderettes
She plays the trumpet
He loves whipped cream
She owns over fifty dresses
She makes the best noodle soup in the world
He has an extraordinary collection of stolen pint and shot glasses
She's a cheerleader
She thinks David Tenant was the best ever Doctor Who
Her favourite genre of music is 90's boyband/girlband pop
She can walk in heels, roll a cigarette and talk on the phone at the same time
He hates spiders but will catch them for me, so I don't have to
She loves Dancing On Ice and always watches it with her mum

1 comment: